Frequently Asked Questions
Waco Personal Injury Attorney
At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., our Waco personal injury lawyers know that suffering an unexpected accident or injury can be a traumatic experience. Not only could you be facing serious injuries, property damage, and financial losses, but the unexpected nature of this incident could have you wondering what your next move should be or who you can turn to for help in this situation. At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., we have helped many clients just like you over the years and we know the questions you’re dealing with right now. That’s why we’ve put together the following list of some of the questions that are brought to us most frequently, along with their answers.
We hope that these provide you with the insight and guidance you need at this time, but if they don’t, we encourage you to call us so that we can talk to you about your situation directly. Contacting us won’t cost you anything, so feel free to call us today at (254) 938-6885.
For more information, please get in touch with us today.
- Can I sue again if I don't get enough money the first time?
- Do I need to have physical evidence to win my case?
- Do I qualify for a premises liability lawsuit?
- How do I find a good lawyer?
- How do I know if an attorney is right for me?
- How do I prepare for my first legal consultation?
- How is negligence determined?
- How long will my case take?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- How much money am I going to spend on my lawsuit?
- I cannot pay for my medical expenses after my accident, what do I do?
- If I was partially at fault for my injury, can I still recover compensation?
- Is a truck or a trucking company responsible for my costs?
- Should I just pay for my costs and not sue, if I am financially able?
- What are my options if a product has injured me?
- What are some of the most common mistakes people make in a lawsuit?
- What do I do if a construction site caused my injury?
- What kinds of compensation will I be able to receive?
- What will I be required to do during my lawsuit?
- Who can pursue a wrongful death claim?
- Why should I contact an attorney?