Waco Truck Accident Attorney
Injured in an 18-Wheeler Accident?
Accidents involving 18-wheelers and semi-trucks are among the most devastating forms of motor vehicle accidents that people can suffer. Because of the significant difference in size and force between large commercial trucks and other vehicles on the road, those involved in truck accidents can experience serious injuries from which they may never fully recover. In the worst circumstances, truck accidents may even result in death.
Because of the potentially life-altering consequences that truck accident victims can face as a result of their injuries, it is often essential for these injured individuals to pursue legal action in order to get the compensation they need to get back on their feet. If you have been the victim of a truck accident in Waco, our truck accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., can work to ensure that you have the effective legal representation you need.
Request a free case consultation at (254) 938-6885.
TRUCK ACCIDENT CASES WE HANDLE
There are a variety of issues that can lead to truck accidents, but when they are caused by the reckless or irresponsible behavior of someone else, accident victims may be entitled to pursue compensation for their injuries.
At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., we have the legal experience and resources to represent victims in cases involving:
- Drunk driving accident victim
- Truck defect / malfunction
- Trucking company negligence
- Truck driver error / negligence
- No-zone truck accidents
Truck accidents can result in a number of catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injuries and paralysis, which is something that no one should have to face on their own.
Different Trucking Accident Scenarios
Our law firm has years of experience handling truck accident claims throughout the greater Waco area. The highways in the region see a heavy amount of truck traffic in all seasons, which leads to a high number of truck accidents. We have been called upon again and again by locals to help with truck accident claims originating from different types of accident scenarios.
You can count on our team for help with a truck accident claims involving:
- Rear-end impacts: Trucks need more space to come to a complete halt than smaller vehicles do at the same speeds. When a trucker tailgates someone, the result could be a rear-end accident at the next stop or slow in traffic.
- Turning crashes: Tractor-trailers turn widely due to the length of the vehicle. Turning left and right can be problematic when there are vehicles in adjacent lanes, especially if those vehicles are hidden in the truck’s larger blind spots.
- Head-on collisions: Usually the most devastating of all truck accidents, head-on collisions can occur when a trucker drives while fatigued and strays out of their lane and into oncoming traffic.
- Loose cargo: Our Waco truck accident attorneys can also help you file a claim if you are struck by or crash into cargo that has fallen off a truck.
TO RECOVER COMPENSATION, CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF VIC FEAZELL, P.C.
If you have been involved in an accident with a large commercial truck, you may be able to recover compensation to help you manage your injuries. Contact our Waco truck accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., today by calling (254) 938-6885 to learn more about what we can do for you.
Please give us a call today to learn more about how we can assist you.